Our address is:
1731 N Marcey St STE 525
Chicago, IL, 60614
Please click on the Contact Us tab to reach us or you can reach us by telephone at 1-800-311-0130.
Information Assumed May Collect and How We May Use Such Information
We collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to the Assumed Platform, the e-mail addresses of those who contact us via chat areas, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages you access or visit, user-specific information on what pages you access or visit, information volunteered by the visitor, such as when a visitor fills out a contact form to request a demo, name and address, telephone number, and fax number.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of the Assumed Platform, used to notify visitors about updates to the Assumed Platform, used by us to contact visitors for marketing purposes and to provide you with information and services that you request from us. We may also use information that does not personally identify you to operate, maintain, improve, or provide the Assumed Platform to you. We or third parties engaged by us may store information that we collect from you.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, we may collect certain information automatically, such as device-specific information, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, unique device identifiers, the IP address, your operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, time spent and number of sessions on the Assumed Platform, and information about the way you use the Assumed Platform, including pages visited.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies; however, if you do not wish to see ads from these retargeting services, there are options. You can typically change your browser settings to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you choose to disable cookies, some parts of the Assumed Platform may not function properly or some features may not be available to you.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the above address or writing to us at the above address.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above, or writing to us at the above address.
Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from future mailings. For users of iPhone or Facebook applications, we will not share or sell your personal information to outside companies.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, or writing to us at the above address. Please provide us with your name and phone number.
With Respect to Ad Servers
Consumers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address, or writing to us at the above address.
Upon request by writing to us at the above address, you may access information or request to have inaccuracies corrected in your contact information or other information that you provided to us.
The Assumed Platform is not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 18. Any person who provides their information to Assumed represents to us that they are 18 years of age or older.
With Respect to Security
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. It is not possible to guarantee the security or integrity of all information, particularly when transmitted through the internet. Therefore, please take special care in deciding what information to send us.
Links and Third Party Sites
If you leave any website, service, or application controlled by Assumed by clicking on a link or advertisement, we will have no control over how your privacy is protected by that third party organization. You agree that we are not responsible for such third party practices or any information that you provide or may be collected by such third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy practices of such third parties.
Merger or Sale
In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from you or you provided to us, as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
Note About Children’s Privacy
The Assumed Platform is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and as stated herein, our services, and applications are not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 13 years old, please DO NOT USE THE ASSUMED PLATFORM. No personally identifiable information (as defined in the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 15 USC § 6501 (“COPPA”)) is purposefully or knowingly collected from children under the age of 13 by the Assumed Platform. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age, and believe that he or she disclosed information to us, please contact us at the address above. If we learn that we have collected or received personally identifiable information of persons under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will exercise commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information.
California Privacy Rights
The California Online Privacy Protection Act (“CalOPPA”) requires Assumed to disclose how it responds to “Do Not Track” signals. Assumed does not interpret or respond to “Do Not Track” signals. You may set your browser settings to reject or disable cookies or web beacons. Please note that without enabling these features, your experience of the Assumed Platform may be hindered. Please see the Help section of your browser for instructions on managing security preferences.
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, California’s Shine the Light law, residents of California can obtain certain information about the types of personally identifiable information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to request a list of the third parties to which we have disclosed certain personally identifiable information as defined under California law, please contact us at the address above.
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act and the California Privacy Rights Act (collectively referred to herein as the “CCPA”), you may have certain rights granted to you, if your personally identifiable information is “personal information” as defined and protected by the CCPA. If applicable. such rights include:
- Right to Know. You have the right to request that we disclose to you the personal information that we collect, use, disclose, and sell. To submit a verifiable consumer request to know, you may call us at 1-800-311-0130 or email us at email@example.com with “CCPA Right to Know” in the subject line and in the body of your message. In certain circumstances, we may not be able to provide specific pieces of personal information (e.g., if such disclosure creates a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of such personal information or our business systems).
- Right to Request Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and maintained, subject to certain exceptions. In certain instances where we are not required to comply with your request for deletion, we will let you know. To submit a verifiable consumer request to delete, you may call us at 1-800-311-0130 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “CCPA Right to Delete” in the subject line and in the body of your message.
- Right to Correction. You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal information that we collected from you and maintained. To submit a verifiable consumer request to delete, you may call us at1-800-311-0130 or email us at email@example.com with “CCPA Right to Correct” in the subject line and in the body of your message.
- Right to Limit Use and Disclosure. You have the right to limit the use and disclosure of any of the personal information that we collected from you to third parties. To submit a verifiable consumer request to delete, you may call us at 1-800-311-0130 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “CCPA Right to Limit” in the subject line and in the body of your message.
- Right to Opt Out. We do not sell your personal information.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. Should you exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, you have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us.
We reserve the right to verify your identity before we process any of the aforementioned requests relating to your personal information. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect
Through the Assumed Platform in the preceding twelve months, we collected the following categories of personal information from consumers:
- Identifiers or personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e) (e.g., name, postal address, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, telephone number, credit card number or other financial information);
- Commercial information (e.g., records of services purchased or obtained);
- Internet or other similar network activity (e.g., browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement);
- Device information (e.g., operating systems, device disk size, free RAM); and
- Geolocation data.
We may use this personal information to provide you the services or information you request, to provide you customer service or support, to maintain the Assumed Platform and the security of the Assumed Platform and our services, or to develop and improve the Assumed Platform and services.
Under the CCPA, personal information does not include publicly available information from government records. It also does not include de-identified or aggregate information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may use or disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. We may share your personal information with advertisers or our service providers. We may also disclose visitor information, if required to do so by law or to comply with state or federal laws or requests by law enforcement or governmental agencies. In the preceding twelve months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information to third parties for a business purpose:
- Internet or other similar network activity